Privacy and cookies policy
I. General provisions
- The Operator of the website and Administrator of personal data is Piotr Gruszczyński with registered seat at ul. Ciechocinskiej 22; 02-924 Warsaw.
- The Administrator processes data in compliance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the EU Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119, s. 1) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219 consolidated text as amended), and the Act of 16 July 2004 on Telecommunications Law.
- Personal Data is processed subject to the voluntary, specific, explicit and informed consent of the User, as well as in cases where the law authorises the Administrator to process personal data.
- The User has the right to access its personal data, request its revision, update or delete, request restriction of its processing, object to its processing and transfer, as well as lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- If the Administrator has reasonable doubts as to the identity of the natural person submitting such a request, it may request additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject.
- The Customer may exercise the above rights in relation to the Data Administrator via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator shall respond to the Customer’s request without undue delay, however, no later than within 1 month.
- The Administrator informs that it entrusts personal data in compliance with all safety requirements to external entities processing personal data, in particular, companies providing professional hosting services.
- The User declares that the e-mail address provided belongs to him/her.
II. Collection and use of information
- The Data Administrator collects information on the use of the website by users and their IP addresses based on the analysis of access logs.
- Collected logs are stored for an indefinite period as support material used for managing the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to third parties except for persons authorised to manage the server. Log files may be used to generate statistics helpful in managing the website. Collective summary in the form of such statistics does not contain any features identifying visitors to the Store.
III. Safety measures applied in data processing
- Data is processed in the file system operating within the IT system. The IT system is equipped with high-level security.
- The IT system is protected by the use of hardware and software solutions. The Administrator of Personal Data applies security measures adapted to current needs and ensures their proper configuration to prevent access to stored data by unauthorised persons.
- The Data Administrator stores information in the User’s telecommunications end device in the form of the so-called “cookie” files.
- The purpose of storage and access to information is:
- to maintain the User’s login session to the website, which facilitates the use of the site;
- to remember the contents of the User’s Account;
- to create statistics;
- to determine the User’s profile to display appropriate advertising material, in particular, in the Google network (profiling).
- The Data Administrator uses session cookies, which are created and only exist during the browser session. They are necessary for the proper operation of individual elements of the website.
- The Data Administrator uses permanent “cookie” files that are stored in the User’s device for the period defined in the parameters of the file or until they are manually deleted by the User.
- The storage or access to information does not result in configuration changes to the telecommunications end device of the subscriber or end -user and the software installed in the device.
- The User may express consent to the access of “cookie” files using the settings of the software installed in his/her telecommunications end device. The User may accordingly, configure the level of access to “cookie” files in the web browser. However, completely blocking access to “cookie” files may make it impossible to use certain functions of the Store.